Thursday, October 7, 2010

3rd Qtr KSU meltdown.......so it begins......

Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."



"At least I didn't waste my whole night on this one.
I've never been terribly impressed with our defense all season, and I figured it was a matter of time."


"I guess the order has been restored, Nebraska.  You're the better team.  Now go **** yourself."


"Glad you are not on our sideline.  Snyder has engineered comeback wins before.  Be patient, and at least give them a chance.  A turnover or two can turn a game real fast."


"Please, feel free to jump the f*** off the bandwagon."


"Pretty embarassing when the Nebraska QB has more rushing yards than our team has yards total.  If I see Thomas run into the pile up the middle one more time I'll puke."


"And the game is now a blow out awesome"


"good grief-I could score on this D"

No comments:

Post a Comment