Thursday, October 7, 2010

Neb leads 17-3 at the half, KSU fans are far too sane for my enjoyment

While every human being has a capacity for love, its realization is one of the most difficult achievements




"I know our D is small .....I didn't realize we are so slow. No pursuit to the ball."


"Now that Snyder decided to go for it on 4th and 2 rather than kick a field goal to take an early lead, I'm going to go ahead and call 42-3. Ooops, wait, there goes T-MAGIC! TD NEBRASKA!

59-3."

"Daniel Thomas firmly entrenches himself as the Heisman frontrunner and KSU as a national title threat. KSU 37 NUB 14"

"KSU 42 Indian Corn 24

Nubbies have 2 lost fumbles and 3 picks...1 a pick 6!"

"If we can keep this from being an embarrassing blowout like we've all come to expect in this game, I for one will be one darn happy wildcat. I still think we have a chance to upset Colorado and maybe even Kansas...we can still win 6 games. For us, that's a darn good year let's be honest."


No comments:

Post a Comment