Friday, September 2, 2011

TCU & Baylor's super bionic ultra sexplosion ends in a Frog loss



This is the worst defense I have seen in probably 10 years... I can't believe we are this awful at covering receivers. There is no pressure hardly at all on the QB. 

Sure never thought I'd see GP laughing and smiling on the sideline trailing 27-23 midway through the 2nd qtr

We are awful, plain and simple

I haven't seen this many broken arm tackles in a game since we played Colorado State.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US?!?! 

We cannot tackle 

i will develop an ulcer if all season is like this 

I'm not sure we can point to any one person for this debacle though. The whole team has stunk it up all night. 

Where is our pass rush?Griffin looks like he could order pizza back in the pocket.

TCU to the Big Least... immediate suckage begins

Congrats to BU but TCU was a no show on the D and on the FG kicking.

That is what you get with the BCS, you lose one game like this and your season is over. 

Vegas Bowl. I'd settle for it now.

No one played like a champ in this game.

This one is really hard to take. Figured we weren't going to be good, but Good Lord! They have NO secondary! We have a good receiver corps. Could have scored 100 on them. 

 I still feel like I'm going to throw up.

The D has no where to go but up. Awful just plain hard to watch ugly game. 

 We got beat by fkn Baykor. We suck so much. Pachall is the only player that cared 

The only reason we came back is because Baylor started playing not to lose. When we finally took the lead they went back to playing to win and marched right down the field for the winning FG.

I am extremely dissapointed we lost to Baylor of all schools,as I have a lot of Baylor people I will now have to eat crow from

As of right now, the offense is pathetic, defense is soft, and kicking game is garbage. Show some pride, our level of intensity is embarrassing.

At least we get to go home. They're stuck in Waco. 

if I ever meet you, I hope you've made your peace with God.

its just a game, have a drink tough guy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment